College Ca$h Scholarship
The Montana Post Secondary Educational Opportunities Council is pleased to offer up to $10,000 to the students of Montana for the tenth consecutive year.
Each year our corporate sponsors have generously donated all of the funds needed to award these scholarships. Every year donations vary; therefore, depending upon the donations, we will reward up to 10, $1000 scholarships across the state.
- The scholarship winners will be randomly selected from the database of names collected at the college fairs.
- Student names will be collected at the ENTRY way of each college fair.
- By scanning your barcode at the doorway of the fair, students agree to be entered into the College Ca$h Program and understand that their name and contact information will be provided to each of the authorized corporate sponsors.
- The corporate sponsors may contact the student by mail, phone or e-mail with information related to financing higher education. The corporate sponsor is not authorized to provide any other information or solicitation.
- Corporate sponsors will not provide the database of names to any other entity.
- MPSEOC will randomly draw the scholarship winners.
- The drawing for scholarships will be held in November and the winners will be notified within a month of the drawing.
- Scholarships may be awarded to both seniors and juniors.
- Recipients must utilize the funds within 1 year of their high school graduation date. The scholarship recipient may use the funds at any accredited institution (in-state or out-of-state) in which they enroll.
- MPSEOC will require verification of enrollment before funds are distributed to the student's account at the institution.
Please direct any questions regarding the scholarship to Amy Leary, MPSEOC Executive Director at (406) 531-3531 or Amy.Leary@MontanaColleges.com.